The Finance Committee is an arm of the Village Board and is responsible to consider matters relating to the appropriation, expenditure or borrowing of funds by the Village of Vernon. As part of its consideration, it makes recommendations to annual and special village meetings and other municipal boards and officials. The primary responsibility of the Finance Committee is its consideration of the annual village budget. The committee reviews budget requests and furnishes recommendations to the Village Board.
- Village President Karen Schuh
- Committee Member Tom Tomasik
- Committee Member Dylan Neumann
- Committee Member Jeff Millies
- Committee Member Gary Finch
- Village Clerk/Administrator Brad Calder